Want to know the secret to getting anything you want in your professional and personal life? Communication. Communication is the key that unlocks the door to effectively influencing others. Whether you are leading a team of people in your company, running a business, negotiating a contract, or seeking buy-in from others, if you know how to communicate, you will be much more successful than those who do not. I can help you master the art of communication so you can connect and engage with others at every level.
Maxwell Speakers Club
Join our club for weekly training, live speaking critiques, world-wide competitions and more! Participating in the Maxwell Speakers Club is the next best thing to being trained by John Maxwell himself. Each week, we will watch and extract lessons from John’s live presentations and speeches. As your facilitator, I will guide you through practical exercises to help you master your communication and become a better speaker. You will experience the same quality instruction used by John and Speaker Trainer, Roddy Galbraith, to train speakers all over the world through the John Maxwell Team.
Here’s What You Can Expect:
- Support and encouragement.
- Teachings from master communicator, John Maxwell.
- Experiential learning through speeches, live feedback and critiques.
- Practical weekly topics and assignments.
- Participation in World Speaking Championships.
Our Weekly Speaker Training Continuity Program means you can:
- Start at any time.
- Learn and grow through active participation and real-time feedback.
- Receive weekly modeling and teaching exercises.
- Connect with like-minded professionals for support and accountability.
Each week we will build upon the previous week’s lesson and help you master your style of speaking and delivery. Get valuable feedback from your peers, support others in their journey, and receive expert guidance along the way. The Maxwell Speakers Club is your place to become the best speaker, communicator and presenter you can be!
Want to improve your speaking skills? Learn from a master of communication, John C. Maxwell. This half-day workshop will be a powerful experiential speaker training workshop, covering topics such as:
- The art and practice of developing stories
- How to connect with your audience and hold their attention
- How to overcome the fear of speaking in public
- Developing your own style of communication
- Crafting your content for the most effective presentation
Upon completion of this training, participants will receive a certificate.
Speaking for Impact and Influence
Whether you are making a 15-minute presentation or an hour-long keynote, your ability to connect and communicate will be essential to effectively get the audience to take action and move forward. In this presentation, we will discuss the critical keys to success when it comes to influencing and impacting people. We will cover:
- The speaking skills essential for every leader.
- How to connect with others and keep them engaged.
- The power of stories - even in the most technical presentations.
- Why it is important for you as a leader to continue to develop your speaking skills.